Given the developments surrounding COVID-19, we fully understand if you have any questions about your stay in the harbour crane. Because the harbour crane is a private location where you stay with two people, we see no reason to cancel or move your booking. We do however understand if you experience difficulties with traveling to the Netherlands. If this is the case and you have already booked with us, please reach out via E-mail or telephone and we will look for a solution together.
We have taken all necessary precautions to protect your health. We would like to explain what we are doing to make your stay as pleasant as possible in this situation:
• Our hostess will welcome you on arrival, but will not shake hands or join you inside. All the information you need for your stay (use of devices, Wifi code etc.) can also be found in the folder on the table in the living area.
• Unfortunately, the restaurants in the Netherlands are closed again due to stricter corona measures. Fortunately, many of the restaurants in Harlingen are still open for delivery and / or pick-up. An overview of these restaurants can be found here. Some of these restaurants offer takeaway only, please check their websites for the latest information.
• The baker will put the breakfast in the elevator that comes up in the living room between 8:00 and 8:30.
• If you have any questions during your stay, please call the hostess. You can reach her at telephone number +31 (0) 6-20173887 (if no answer: +31 (0) 6-13344313)
• We use extra disinfectants every day to clean the tap as thoroughly as possible. In addition, disinfectant soap has been placed to wash your hands.
We take developments regarding COVID-19 very seriously. We therefore continue to adhere to the guidelines and protocols of the official bodies. For the most frequently asked questions and answers, we would like to refer you to the RIVM (National Institute for Public Health). For questions about reservations, please email email@example.com or call +31 (0) 6-13344313.
With hospitable regards,
Willem and Carla
Dromen Aan Zee