|For 2 people, incl. breakfast|
|Per night: Sunday till Thursday||€ 319|
|Per night: Friday and Saterday||€ 349|
|Package restaurant ‘t Havenmantsje dinner Wed/Thu/Sun||€ 389|
|Package restaurant ‘t Havenmantsje dinner Fri/Sat||€ 419|
|Package restaurant ‘t Havenmantsje Wadden (High) Tea Wed/Thu/Sun||€ 349|
|Package restaurant ‘t Havenmantsje Wadden (High) Tea Fri/Sat||€ 379|
|2 nights Christmas||€ 719|
|1 night New Year’s Eve (incl. large champagne)||€ 599|
|Big bottle of champagne upon arrival in cooler||€ 45|
|Champagne-breakfast (additional cost)||€ 22,50|
|Red Roses per piece||€ 2,50|
|Boat trip lifeboat (2 hours)||€ 120|
Hani & Louise
“The harbourcrane is amazing!
We loved it and couldn't believe how beautifully, imaginatively designed it was.”
Louise and Tom
“Amazing, incredible, wonderful – we're coming for 2 days next time!”
Fred + Cecile
“A place to be yourself ? A place to share together ? A memory to keep ? we will return definitely ?”
Canline & Junne
“….. There she goes moving the crane again… will definately spread the word around.”
Jérémy & Terje
“Perfect start of a day after a perfect evening! What a way to spent a night in the beautiful hide-out up in the sky!”
Lars & Birte
“The 'Crane- experience' was all that we expected.. and more! What a wonderful concept. ”
Patsy and Tim Colville
“The most amazing, fun place that we have ever stayed in”
The facilities are located in the former machine house and the control cabin:
- Room with panoramic view, bed, Charles Eames armchairs and table
- Double rain shower and toilet
- Generous roof terrace
- Control cabin: rotate 360 degrees
|Minibar||Bed linen and towels|
|Stylish lighting||Crockery and cutlery|
|Coffee, tea and fruits||Free parking|
|Audio and tech|
|Fast internet||VHF radio|
|Swivel motor for 360° rotation||Two elevators|
The Harlingen Harbour Crane is a Figee level luffing crane built in 1967. The crane was used until 1996 to unload timber freight from Russia and Scandinavia. The cabin is some 17 metres above the pier; the jib can reach as high as 45 metres. Ownership of the Harbour Crane was transferred in 2001 to the current owner, who required almost two years to complete the refit.
|Manufacturer||Figee / Amsterdam|
|Type||Level luffing crane|
|Construction company||SMST / Franeker|
|Maximum height||49 m above average flood water|
The Harbour Crane swings into action again
The Harlingen Harbour Crane is a Figee level luffing crane built in 1967. The crane was used until 1996 to unload timber freight from Russia and Scandinavia. Ownership of the Harbour Crane was transferred in 2001 to the current owner, who required almost two years to complete the refit. For two years, a sizeable team of history fanatics devoted themselves to restoring and renovating the Harbour Crane. Its silhouette has dominated the friendly Harlingen skyline for decades. Since September 2003 it is possible to admire Harlingen and the Wadden Sea from crane level.
- The three accommodations are geared to comfortable accommodation for two people. It is expressly forbidden to receive visitors while on the properties, whether these be friends, relations or acquaintances.
- Pets are not permitted for reasons of safety and hygiene.
- Staying at Harlingen Harbour Crane is entirely at one’s own risk.
- Any damage by the tenant to the Harbour Crane, the interior thereof or objects that are the property thereof must be paid for by the tenant.
- The above also applies to damage caused to third parties.
- In the event of force majeure, a reservation may be cancelled by the lessor, following which restitution will be made.
- Cancellation by guests up to 28 days prior to the date that has been reserved will incur no charges. After this no restitution will be made.
- Smoking is forbidden in all areas of the properties.