|For 2 people, incl. breakfast|
|Per night: Sunday till Thursday||€ 319|
|Per night: Friday and Saterday||€ 349|
|Package restaurant ‘t Havenmantsje dinner Sun-Thu||€ 419|
|Package restaurant ‘t Havenmantsje dinner Fri/Sat||€ 449|
|Package restaurant ‘t Havenmantsje Wadden (High) Tea Sun-Thu||€ 349|
|Package restaurant ‘t Havenmantsje Wadden (High) Tea Fri/Sat||€ 379|
|2 nights Christmas||€ 719|
|1 night New Year’s Eve (incl. large champagne)||€ 599|
|Big bottle of champagne upon arrival in cooler||€ 45|
|Champagne-breakfast (additional cost)||€ 22,50|
|Red Roses per piece||€ 3|
|Private boat trip on the Lifeboat (2 hours)||€ 120|
Jérémy & Terje
“Perfect start of a day after a perfect evening! What a way to spent a night in the beautiful hide-out up in the sky!”
Lars & Birte
“The 'Crane- experience' was all that we expected.. and more! What a wonderful concept. ”
Hani & Louise
“The harbourcrane is amazing!
We loved it and couldn't believe how beautifully, imaginatively designed it was.”
Canline & Junne
“….. There she goes moving the crane again… will definately spread the word around.”
Patsy and Tim Colville
“The most amazing, fun place that we have ever stayed in”
Louise and Tom
“Amazing, incredible, wonderful – we're coming for 2 days next time!”
Fred + Cecile
“A place to be yourself ? A place to share together ? A memory to keep ? we will return definitely ?”
The facilities are located in the former machine house and the control cabin:
- Room with panoramic view, bed, Charles Eames armchairs and table
- Double rain shower and toilet
- Generous roof terrace
- Control cabin: rotate 360 degrees
|Minibar||Bed linen and towels|
|Stylish lighting||Crockery and cutlery|
|Coffee, tea and fruits||Free parking|
|Audio and tech|
|Fast internet||VHF radio|
|Smart TV||DVD player|
|Swivel motor for 360° rotation||Two elevators|
The crane ladders have been replaced by two lifts. The former engine room has a volume of 60 cubic meters and has a bed, Charles Eames chairs and a double rain shower. There is a terrace on the roof that is surrounded by a solid railing. Guests can turn the crane 360° during their stay and choose the view themselves.
|Manufacturer||Figee / Haarlem|
|Type||Level luffing crane|
|Construction company||SMST / Franeker|
|Maximum height||49 m above average flood water|
The Harbour Crane swings into action again
The Harlingen Harbour Crane is a Figee level luffing crane built in 1967 and was was used until 1996 for the unloading timber freight from Russia and Scandinavia. The cabin is located about seventeen meters above the quay, the boom reaches a height of 45 meters. Ownership of the Harbour Crane was transferred in 2001 to the current owner, who required almost two years to complete the refit. For two years, a sizeable team of history fanatics devoted themselves to restoring and renovating the Harbour Crane. Its silhouette has dominated the friendly Harlingen skyline for decades. Since September 2003 it is possible to admire Harlingen and the Wadden Sea from crane level.
- The three accommodations are geared to comfortable accommodation for two people. It is expressly forbidden to receive visitors while on the properties, whether these be friends, relations or acquaintances.
- Pets are not permitted for reasons of safety and hygiene.
- Staying at Harlingen Harbour Crane is entirely at one’s own risk.
- Any damage by the tenant to the Harbour Crane, the interior thereof or objects that are the property thereof must be paid for by the tenant.
- The above also applies to damage caused to third parties.
- In the event of force majeure, a reservation may be cancelled by the lessor, following which restitution will be made.
- Cancellation by guests up to 28 days prior to the date that has been reserved will incur no charges. After this no restitution will be made.
- Smoking is forbidden in all areas of the properties. If smoking occurs in the harbour crane, a fine of € 250 will be charged.